Skip to main content

News

Topic: Recommendations for the inaugural book of the month? (Read 286 times) previous topic - next topic

Recommendations for the inaugural book of the month?
I am assuming (I know, I know) that the first book of the month will be discussed in June (since we're almost halfway through May). Can we make recommendations? Will there be mods leading the discussions? Volunteers anyone?

I would like to recommend @JulesDixon Chaps for June (since it comes out May 13), but I know a bunch more books are coming out as well. What other books are nominated?

Share your recommendations, peeps. Pretty please!
I write stories focused on strong women and the men they choose.

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

Re: Recommendations for the inaugural book of the month?
Reply #1
I'm interested to hear more on this. I'm not a writer so this is kinda what I'm here for

Reply #2
Yay for readers! I don't read enough because I am a horrible decision maker (so many books!), so I am hoping to get some leads on some good books to read. Do you have any reccs @VividDreams that you'd be willing to share?

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

Reply #3
Thanks for the recommendation, @CorrissaJames! Chaps already has one 5-star review that blew my mind. Would love to share it with the group, and can offer up 5 gifted eBook copies (Amazon) for those who'd like to read and review, if I'm chosen. Thanks!
Love addict with a sarcastic pink glow. Martini connoisseur, fuzzy sock collector, baseball fanatic & pro-dandelion. And an author--I always forget that one.
http://www.julesdixon.com

Reply #4
Yay for readers! I don't read enough because I am a horrible decision maker (so many books!), so I am hoping to get some leads on some good books to read. Do you have any reccs @VividDreams that you'd be willing to share?

Not at the moment no, I haven't really had much time for reading recently. I should soon though so I'm beginning to build a list of things to read.

Reply #5
I'm interested in new books to read!

Reply #6
I would love to read Chaps!  On my TBR.

Reply #7
I would like to know what book has been picked for June. Has it been picked yet? Thank you
I would like to recommend Finding Flynn by Alexandra Bishop

• MiraDay
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator

Reply #8
Thanks for the recommendation, @CorrissaJames! Chaps already has one 5-star review that blew my mind. Would love to share it with the group, and can offer up 5 gifted eBook copies (Amazon) for those who'd like to read and review, if I'm chosen. Thanks!

Hey @JulesDixon ! I see that Chaps is book 2. Should we read book 1 first or are they stand alonesin a series?

Reply #9
They're standalones.

Reply #10
Thanks for answering @CorrissaJames. Been deep in the writing cave. Just checking in and finding exciting things happening at Romance Alley!
What a great way for authors and readers to come together.
Jules
Love addict with a sarcastic pink glow. Martini connoisseur, fuzzy sock collector, baseball fanatic & pro-dandelion. And an author--I always forget that one.
http://www.julesdixon.com

Reply #11
Just found my answer! Standalone, thank you.