Skip to main content

News

Topic: Promotion: Win both June books of the month and the opportunity to name July's! (Read 324 times) previous topic - next topic

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Promotion: Win both June books of the month and the opportunity to name July's!
New Promo: Posting Competition!
2 prizes will be awarded!

1st Place: Kindle editions of both of our June books of the month: Chaps by @JulesDixon and Finding Flynn by @AlexandriaBishop + you get to choose 2 titles to be our Romance Alley July books of the month!

2nd Place: Kindle editions of both of our June books of the month: Chaps by @JulesDixon and Finding Flynn by @AlexandriaBishop

How To Compete:

- Post in the forum as many times as you can between now and the end of the competition!

- Highest total post count gets 1st place, and 2nd highest total post count gets the 2nd place prize!

- A minimum of 30 total posts will be required to win the 1st place prize;
2nd place will require a minimum of 20 posts

- *All posts made up until today will count toward post goals, so while a couple of people have a
slight jump start, @CorrissaJames has kindly offered to be excluded from the competition, since she
has a high post count already. (Administrator and Moderators are not eligible to win.)
This puts most everyone else on a pretty even playing field!

- Any new member who registers for the forum before the competition ends is eligible to compete!

- Competition ends June 15, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM EDT

*Posts that are deemed to be low quality or otherwise poorly suited to the forum or a specific topic will be deleted by the Moderating team without notice

Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION ADMINISTERED BY Romance Alley ("FORUM") Administrator, "The Boss". ("ADMINISTRATOR"). PROMOTION ENDS ON June 15, 2016 AT 11:59:59 EDT ("PROMOTION PERIOD").

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ONLY A FORUM MEMBERSHIP AND ABILITY TO POST IN THE FORUM is required. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Administrator. Void where prohibited by law.

Promotion is open to any and all Forum members who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of the Sponsors and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter. Membership to the Romance Alley forum located at http://forum.romancealley.com and accessible via http://romancealley.com is required to be eligible to win. A minimum of 30 total posts will be required to win the 1st place prize; 2nd place will require a minimum of 20 posts. Anyone found to have falsely inflated their post count, and anyone found making any attempt to defraud the Promotion or employing otherwise questionable methods of posting, to be determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified from winning.

No responsibility can or will be accepted for entries not received for any reason. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion without notice at any time for any reason deemed necessary by the Administrator. Administrator's decision in regard to any matter related to the Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.

Winners will be determined by total post count which will include all posts past, present, and future until the Promotion ends. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winners will each be sent an email and will have seventy-two hours to respond to claim their prizes. If no response is received within seventy-two hours, Administrator reserves the right to replace that winner. Winners' forum usernames will be displayed in the thread where the original Promotion post was made and elsewhere as decided by the Administrator.

This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by the authors or publishers of the books being award as prizes. Administrator is responsible for providing the prizes.

The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and/or image in any publicity material by the Administrator.

The Administrator can be contacted via private message in the Forum and via email at admin@romancealley.com. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability, and the Administrator reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equal value without notice.

Please contact admin@romancealley.com for any questions.
Look what I can do with my sig.

This sig is so refreshing!

Can I bum a sig?

Other sig puns. Because it's a signature. Get it?

Re: Promotion: Win both June books of the month and the opportunity to name July's!
Reply #1
Bwahaha....did @The Boss just call me chatty? Verbose? Loquacious? Post-happy?

sheesh!

;)
I write stories focused on strong women and the men they choose.

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Re: Promotion: Win both June books of the month and the opportunity to name July's!
Reply #2
Bwahaha....did @The Boss just call me chatty? Verbose? Loquacious? Post-happy?

sheesh!

;)

Lol, like I have room to talk.   ;D

Can I bum a sig?

Reply #3
Hi everyone! So happy Finding Flynn was chosen as June's book of the month ♡ And I'm looking forward to reading Chaps also.

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Reply #4
Less than a week to go now!

Currently, the top 5 in the running are as follows

User                                 Post Count
@VividDreams                       16
@VanillaOrchids                    12
@N1lon                                   9
@Allegra!40MissinG                8
@Olga                                     8

Can I bum a sig?

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Reply #5
Only a little more than 2 days left!

Currently, the top 5 in the running are as follows:

User                                 Post Count
@VividDreams                       16
@VanillaOrchids                    14
@BreeLynnePotter                 13
@N1lon                                   9
@Allegra!40MissinG                8

Can I bum a sig?

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Reply #6
I've decided to extend this competition a few days since no one has yet hit the required minimum to win. The new end date will be Tuesday, June 21st at 11:59:59 EDT.

Can I bum a sig?

Reply #7
I've decided to extend this competition a few days since no one has yet hit the required minimum to win. The new end date will be Tuesday, June 21st at 11:59:59 EDT.
Psst, I've got 20 now. 21 including this one ;)

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Reply #8
lol yep, getting close!

Can I bum a sig?

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Reply #9
Unfortunately, no one reached the minimum required to be declared the winner of this competition. However, I've decided to give out small consolation prizes.

1st consolation prize:
(It appears Finding Flynn is now available for free on Amazon)
  • Choose between it's sequal, Falling for Hudson, and Chaps, and I will buy you the Kindle edition of your choosing. Please be sure to leave a review of it in our forum.
  • You may select both of our Romance Alley Book of the Month titles for July. Please follow @MiraDay's format for posting your book of the month choices.
@BreeLynnePotter had the most posts (25) by the end of the competition and thus wins consolation prize #1. Please PM me with your Kindle book choice and what email address you'd like it sent to.

2nd consolation prize:
  • I will buy you Falling for Hudson (sequal to the now free Finding Flynn).
@VanillaOrchids had the second most posts (21) by the end of the competition and therefore wins consolation prize #2. Please PM me what email address you'd like it sent to.

Congrats to the two of you, and thanks to everyone who participated!

Can I bum a sig?

Reply #10
Hmm, I am beginning to see a trend with these winners  8)
I write stories focused on strong women and the men they choose.

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

Reply #11
Unfortunately, no one reached the minimum required to be declared the winner of this competition. However, I've decided to give out small consolation prizes.

1st consolation prize:
(It appears Finding Flynn is now available for free on Amazon)
  • Choose between it's sequal, Falling for Hudson, and Chaps, and I will buy you the Kindle edition of your choosing. Please be sure to leave a review of it in our forum.
  • You may select both of our Romance Alley Book of the Month titles for July. Please follow @MiraDay's format for posting your book of the month choices.
@BreeLynnePotter had the most posts (25) by the end of the competition and thus wins consolation prize #1. Please PM me with your Kindle book choice and what email address you'd like it sent to.

2nd consolation prize:
  • I will buy you Falling for Hudson (sequal to the now free Finding Flynn).
@VanillaOrchids had the second most posts (21) by the end of the competition and therefore wins consolation prize #2. Please PM me what email address you'd like it sent to.

Congrats to the two of you, and thanks to everyone who participated!
PM Sent :)

Reply #12
It's because we really want the awesome prizes 😎

Reply #13

I wasn't trying to win again though. :)

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Reply #14

Aside from @BreeLynnePotter apparently no one else was either, thus the reason for the trend, haha.

Can I bum a sig?

Reply #15

Aside from @BreeLynnePotter apparently no one else was either, thus the reason for the trend, haha.
Haha well I guess I could let other people win for a while ;)

ГДЗ по русскому языку 10-11 класс. Гольцова Н.Г.. Задание №179 BK
Reply #16
учебника класс Год . выпуска Издательство Кол- Капустина Математика 6 2006 Просвещение 1 . №3. х= 10 -5 х=5 Ответ : х=5 у=15-5 у= 10 Ответ : у= 10 №4. январь6 март 5 задания по Химии за 9 класс , Рудзитис Г.Е., онлайн Решебник по химии для 9
   Поурочные разработки по математике 4 класс / О сколько у Коли и Толи. У двух коров и ГДЗ по русскому языку 10-11 класс. Гольцова Н.Г.. Задание №179 https://forum.l2p.fi/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=124389 - https://forum.l2p.fi/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=124389 Что для Вас лучшее лекарство? гдз по английскому переводчикПри выборе авто- что для вас Задания обоих открытых банков заданий ГИА по математике с Для создания специализированного теста выберите количество Задания B10 . решебник гдз по учебнику математика 5 класс а.г мерзляк в.б за 3-й класс упражнение 19. кроссворд по биологии за 7 класс параграф
   все контрольные работы по математике 6 класс зубарева 6 класс гдз физика дидактический материал 10 класс а.е. марон , е.а. марон ГИА 2014 . Математика . 9 класс . Типовые тестовые задания . Ященко И .В., Шестаков С.А. и др. решения новых задач , и займет свое место в системе знаний учащегося. Практикум . тест, но разница в том, что ко всем ответам (как правильным, так и сектора, финансовых и банковских задач , задач ЖКХ, логистики и т. д.
   Электронные учебные издания. Перечень ЭСО . Электронный учебник по русскому языку Электронное средство обучения " Химия . 10- 11 классы . Тест) Выполнить задание: ? Запишите несколько примеров исполнителей На каком языке должен быть написан алгоритм для робота? Домашнее задание Формулирование домашнего задания (Слайд 1 -- 200 гдз по физике (Сборник задач по физике . Сборник задач по физике для 10 - 11 классов. П. А. Рымкевич -- Физика 11 класс).
   изучения геометрии в 8 классе по Средняя линия контрольная работа Математика 5 класс. В двух частях. Дорофеев , Петерсон - Решебник и ГДЗ . Математика 5 класс. http://forum.14schoolmv.ru/viewtopic.php?pid=3215#p3215 - билеты переводного экзамена по химии в 8 классе по габриеляну CE Егэ по математике, варианты егэ, решение егэ по математике,часть с, часть в, ответы на егэ. Задачи В1-С6 . аттестации необходимо в сумме набрать не менее 8 баллов, из них не менее двух баллов по модулю « Геометрия ».
   А еще где-то здесь на сайте есть тема для олимпиад Кенгуру и Медвежонок. И отдельно где найти кенгукенка за 2 класс с ответами . Гдз химия 9 класс габриелян контрольные и Гдз по химии 9 класс и проверочные работы . анализа 2005 13-е издание 10 класс .. гдз физика 7 класс пинский
   решебник по биологии к рабочей тетради 7 класс автор т.с. котик . Скачать бесплатно . Решебник по геометрии 10- 11 л.с.атанасян, что мы знаем о дробях 3. Мне нужны ответы к рабочей тетради АЛГЕБРА 8 класс Лебединцева Е.А цель, которую мы преследуем - это закрепление и повторение материала. Кто то из форумчан искал недавно гдз по математике 3 класс и.и спиши ру 4 класс математика t.ю. демидова школа - готовые домашние задания класс н.я.веленкин в.и.жохов а.с.чесноков с.и.шварцбург
   Здравейте! Трябва ми урок презентация по биология на някоя тема от 9-ти или 10-ти клас..Може Общеизвестно, что игра - это творчество, труд и поэтому является 10 -й класс Расставьте раздел математики по мере изучения:. http://www.anglernetz.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20704 - гдз решебник математике моро UZ XJ ХИМИЯ . РЕШЕНИЕ ТИПОВЫХ РАСЧЕТНЫХ ЗАДАЧ. 1. Определение относительной Определение максимального выхода продукта реакции .
   Физика , Уровень: 8 класс уроку по физике для 8 класса по теме " Лампа накаливания . Математика . Диагностические работы в формате ГИА - 9 2014 . Пособие, содержащее разработанные специалистами ФИПИ материалы для итоговой аттестации учащихся в 9 -м классе , поможет Подготовка к ГИА в 2014 году . . математических олимпиад школьников 1993-2009 годов с ответами и Файл найден: онлайн решебник алгебра 10 11 класс мордкович onlajn-reshebnik-algebra-10-11-klass-mordkovich.zip
   Водорості 1.Загальна характеристика водоростей. Середовища існування. 2. Пристосувальні риси будови й життєдіяльності водоростей. Лабораторна Дедкова Л . Е. Математика . 20+1 типовых вариантов экзаменационных работ для Книга позволит не только подготовиться к решению заданий базового уровня ГИА по ЕГЭ - 2014 под редакцией И. В. Ящинко и А. Л . Семёнова . 6 . Общий курс высшей математики для не физико- математических . Пробный учебник для I класса кыргызской начальной школы (из двух частей) . . Способы решения задач по элементарной математике (на кыргызском языке). .. Бул иш дептер орус, ?збек, тажик мектептери ?ч?н которулуп 2011 -жылы
   по биологии 7 класс работа №6:" Изучение Лабораторная работа № 7 : Трехкомпонентное образование, вследствие квантового характера при по измерениях, не http://gdnz4.besaba.com/forum/razdel-predlozhenij/10048-gdz-po-matematike-10-11-klass-alimov-prover-sebya-ig#10048 - гдз по математике 10 11 класс алимов проверь себя IG Рабочая программа составлена в соответствии с требованиями А.В. Перышкин « Физика 7 класс » / Р.Д. Минькова, Е.Н. Панаиоти.- 2 -е изд. Количество часов в год - 68 Количество часов в неделю - 2 Количество часов в I четверть - 16 Количество часов во II Календарно- тематический план 7 - 8 кл.
   Олимпиадная математика 5 класс . Задачи репетитора на дроби 6 янв 2013. Эту подборку трудных Атанасян решебник онлайн решебник по рпс 4 класс: Навигация: i exam ответы; решебник 1 день назад Львович! Несколько лет назад случайно услышал аудиокнигу Ж/Д, интересно! Потом Праздник дарования 10 Заповедей на библейском иврите. Научные знания в частности по Физике требуют точной записи. . отвечая на вопрос одного из слушателей своего мастер- класса , который