Skip to main content

News

Topic: Rose Gardner Mystery Series (mystery, romance, suspense) (Read 37 times) previous topic - next topic

Rose Gardner Mystery Series (mystery, romance, suspense)
I've really enjoyed this series and the final book was released recently. I've read the whole series, and the author is planning a spin-off series (called Rose Gardner Investigations) featuring main characters from the original series.

Rose Gardner Mystery series by Denise Grover Swank
Book 1 is currently free on Amazon. I'm sure book one is free at other retailers as well if anyone is interested.

Re: Rose Gardner Mystery Series (mystery, romance, suspense)
Reply #1
Always up for something new and different and I've heard of Denise Grover Swank. I think my PA is a HUGE fan. Going to check her out right now.
Love addict with a sarcastic pink glow. Martini connoisseur, fuzzy sock collector, baseball fanatic & pro-dandelion. And an author--I always forget that one.
http://www.julesdixon.com

Re: Rose Gardner Mystery Series (mystery, romance, suspense)
Reply #2
Always up for something new and different and I've heard of Denise Grover Swank. I think my PA is a HUGE fan. Going to check her out right now.

I hope if you get a chance to read any of them that you enjoy them. I particularly like the quirky characters. :)