Skip to main content

News

Topic: Would you use this cover? (Read 69 times) previous topic - next topic

Would you use this cover?
Hey Everyone - I've got a question and not sure it belongs in this thread.  I found this cover for an ebook the other day and had to stop and really look at it. It's made to look exactly like a magazine cover. What are your thought? Yay or nay?

I can't get the picture to post, so it's a moot point. If someone could point me in the right direction. I did a right click on the pic and the did a paste, but that did not work. Any other thoughts? And I can't remove this post, or I would have, because it is now a total waste of your time to have read this far. lol
  • Last Edit: Jun 07, 16, 04:22:45 PM by CaraRiley
Concentrate on what you do best, not on what others do to try to best you.
🖊💗📚💚📝💜

Re: Would you use this cover?
Reply #1
There is an "insert an image" icon (in the second row of icons, toward the right end) where you include the URL of the image. I also think you might be able to drag and drop files into a message, but that rarely works for me (in any context, not RomAll)
I write stories focused on strong women and the men they choose.

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Re: Would you use this cover?
Reply #2
There is an "insert an image" icon (in the second row of icons, toward the right end) where you include the URL of the image.)

This ^

If you right click the image on a website, choose "copy image address" then paste in into the box mentioned above by using the "insert an image" tool when posting here. If the image is on your computer, first upload it to an image hosting site like imgur.com then copy the image address as I mentioned.
Look what I can do with my sig.

This sig is so refreshing!

Can I bum a sig?

Other sig puns. Because it's a signature. Get it?