Skip to main content

News

Topic: Hey, y'all! (Read 175 times) previous topic - next topic

Hey, y'all!
Hey! I totally thought I introduced myself when I joined, but it appears that I did not. I'm Aubrey (Bree) and I'm a newbie author. Or writer, I guess. Not yet published, but I'm working on it. Glad to be here!  :-*

Re: Hey, y'all!
Reply #1
Hi Bree! I've noticed that a lot of people posting here are writers. I feel a bit out of place. LOL I couldn't write a good story if my life depended on it.  :D 

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Reply #2
Hi Bree! I've noticed that a lot of people posting here are writers. I feel a bit out of place. LOL I couldn't write a good story if my life depended on it.  :D

No need to feel out of place. ;)  There are actually a lot more readers in our membership base than writers, but so far, the writers have been a lot more active with posting!
Look what I can do with my sig.

This sig is so refreshing!

Can I bum a sig?

Other sig puns. Because it's a signature. Get it?

Reply #3

No need to feel out of place. ;)  There are actually a lot more readers in our membership base than writers, but so far, the writers have been a lot more active with posting!

Thanks! Yeah, I have noticed. :) But that's okay. I know it takes me a bit to really get going on a new message board. At least the last several years anyway. I used to be very active on several forums, not so much as of late. Probably because I'm reading a lot. :D

Reply #4
We writers are just a really chatty bunch over here. gabby gabby gabby
I write stories focused on strong women and the men they choose.

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

Reply #5
Especially @CorrissaJames ;)

Reply #6
Like The Boss said, no need to feel out of place. I love interacting with both readers and other writers. But I get what you mean, most the writers here are published and I can't seem to finish a story to save my life lol.

Reply #7
@BreeLynnePotter ... I'm much, much gabbier in person. :D

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

Reply #8
@BreeLynnePotter ... I'm much, much gabbier in person. :D
It has been far too long since I saw you. Like almost 18 years?? You should come for a visit :)

Reply #9
It has been far too long since I saw you. Like almost 18 years?? You should come for a visit :)

Be careful what you wish for.

Reply #10

Be careful what you wish for.
Completely down for some adult interaction. I rarely get to see @MiraDay :/

• MiraDay
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator

Reply #11

Gabbing instead of writing!

Reply #12

Speak for yourself!

Reply #13

Speak for yourself!
Yeah, this would be more of me lol.