Skip to main content

News

Topic: Welcome to the Lounge - Purpose of The Lounge (Read 219 times) previous topic - next topic

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Welcome to the Lounge - Purpose of The Lounge
The Lounge is for discussing anything not related to reading or writing romance literature. As with the rest of the forum, please keep discussions respectful. Eventually, I may break this into sub categories. Obviously, there's no need to do this right from the start, but if there are certain sub categories that you'd like to eventually see then feel free to suggest them below.
Look what I can do with my sig.

This sig is so refreshing!

Can I bum a sig?

Other sig puns. Because it's a signature. Get it?

Re: Welcome to the Lounge - Purpose of The Lounge
Reply #1
Will you be posting about advertising possibilities on the forum? Like Mira Day's beautiful ad over there -->
I write stories focused on strong women and the men they choose.

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer

• The Boss
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

Re: Welcome to the Lounge - Purpose of The Lounge
Reply #2
Absolutely! Thanks for asking. I'm just waiting until we have enough members and activity to establish ad value. One of my ideas and expectations from inception was that once the membership base is a respectable size, authors should really be able to extract a lot of value from ads here, considering they'll be laser targeted in terms of the audience who views them.
Look what I can do with my sig.

This sig is so refreshing!

Can I bum a sig?

Other sig puns. Because it's a signature. Get it?