Skip to main content

News

Topic: Ready to Read Romance Signing Event in Omaha, NE (Read 89 times) previous topic - next topic

Ready to Read Romance Signing Event in Omaha, NE

Anyone that's near or wouldn't mind a plane ride to Omaha, Nebraska. Fellow author, Jacqueline Winters, and I have organized a signing event for November 5th. If you're interested, please fill out this form Ready to Read Romance Author Interest Form and we'll contact you with the registration doc.
Just basic info:
When: Saturday, November 5, 2016
Time: Set up 9am-10am
Industry Hour 10am-11am (Time for librarians, bookstores, bloggers, area gift boutiques to come in and find new and interesting authors. Tea, coffee, water and donuts provided.)
Signing Event 11am-2pm
Where: German-American Society, 3717 So 120th St, Omaha NE 68144
What: Signing Event for romance authors and authors who have books with strong romantic elements. Eight foot tables split for two authors, white table cloths and skirting provided. Electricity available at some tables, please indicate if needed, not guaranteed.
Cost: Free admission for book lovers. $35 for space, or discounted to $30 with a donation of door prize item (like book, bag, mug, etc). $60 for full table (limited number), with donation of at least two door prize items.
Other: Authors will be invited into a FB group for further discussion/details about the event. Lunch will be available for purchase, more information to come. Complimentary wifi available. Water, tea and coffee for authors.
Please email Jules Dixon or Jacqueline Winters at ReadyToReadRomanceEvent@gmail.com with questions.
Love addict with a sarcastic pink glow. Martini connoisseur, fuzzy sock collector, baseball fanatic & pro-dandelion. And an author--I always forget that one.
http://www.julesdixon.com

Re: Ready to Read Romance Signing Event in Omaha, NE
Reply #1
So excited for this!
I write stories focused on strong women and the men they choose.

Get Vibrant Heart, first in my Great Plains Romance series, free at your favorite e-book retailer