Skip to main content

News

Topic: The 27 Club by @Alexandria Bishop (Read 183 times) previous topic - next topic

• MiraDay
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator

The 27 Club by @Alexandria Bishop
Happy birthday to our own @AlexandriaBishop !! And happy release day!

I'm almost done with her lastest book, The 27 Club and it's a fantastic look at the infamous 27 Club- a group of musicians and songwriters who have died at the age of 27. Most famously know, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Amy Winehouse and Jimi Hendrix.

The story follows Erika, a girl who has a string of unfortunate birthdays. At the lowest point in her life, she makes a wish to become a star. To finally be someone and get out of the town she grew up in. Little did she know she was making a deal with the Devil, becoming a pop star instantly over night.

6 years later, she's running from her pop star life as warnings of her death appear from all directions.

Grab it now for only .99 cent so we can talk about it!!

Alexandria Bishop- The 27 Club

Re: The 27 Club by @Alexandria Bishop
Reply #1
Thank you so much for the birthday wish and for sharing! <3 I had a lot of fun writing this one and I hope people enjoy it!
Author of the 🎵pop punk🎵 Marlowe series

Reply #2
The 27 Club sounds great ♡ Happy Birthday Alexandria!

Reply #3
Thank you so much @Allegra!40MissinG
Author of the 🎵pop punk🎵 Marlowe series

Reply #4
Happy Belated Birthday!
Love addict with a sarcastic pink glow. Martini connoisseur, fuzzy sock collector, baseball fanatic & pro-dandelion. And an author--I always forget that one.
http://www.julesdixon.com

Reply #5
I absolutely loved this book. Books like this make reading fun for me. I'm on the edge of my seat, wondering what's gonna happen. There's the element of romance, but it focuses more on the circumstances in Erika's life and her impending death. I wasn't sure how it was gonna end. I read this in less than 24 hours, which is not normal for me. Everyone needs to grab a copy of this one.